Where do you find the cartoons? I saw that you are from thailand, but how do you know L'agent jean for example? Only Francophone people know
I found this on YouTube.
I mean I found them on YouTube and https://www.wcostream.org
so you're really a fan of cartoons, watching several episodes and looking for parts where a boy is shirtless is not for everyone, nice job. I never understood the proposal of your site, but still good
Other than that, great job
Where do you find the cartoons? I saw that you are from thailand, but how do you know L'agent jean for example? Only Francophone people know
ReplyDeleteI found this on YouTube.
DeleteI mean I found them on YouTube and https://www.wcostream.org
Deleteso you're really a fan of cartoons, watching several episodes and looking for parts where a boy is shirtless is not for everyone, nice job. I never understood the proposal of your site, but still good
DeleteOther than that, great job
ReplyDelete