I run a anime version of this blog btw, it's a remake of an older blog I used to run on blogger for years that had both anime and cartoons together along with comics and videogame scenes.
If you do requests I would like to request more scenes from the Ben 10 reboot, The Black Cauldron and Captain N (sorry but don't recall the specific episodes anymore).
I would also to request shirtless Harry, Miles and Peter from Marvel's Spider-Man. I know there's a big scene in Bring on the Bad Guys Part 3, not sure if/where other scenes are.
Hello, do you take requests?
ReplyDeleteI run a anime version of this blog btw, it's a remake of an older blog I used to run on blogger for years that had both anime and cartoons together along with comics and videogame scenes.
ReplyDeleteWhy do you say that?
DeleteNothing.
DeleteOk?
ReplyDeleteIf you do requests I would like to request more scenes from the Ben 10 reboot, The Black Cauldron and Captain N (sorry but don't recall the specific episodes anymore).
I would also to request shirtless Harry, Miles and Peter from Marvel's Spider-Man. I know there's a big scene in Bring on the Bad Guys Part 3, not sure if/where other scenes are.